Having your own garden at home will provide many benefits. One of them is to reduce spending to buy a variety of vegetables and other kitchen needs that can be planted in a home garden.
How about your house? Relax, you can imitate these mini garden designs.
1. Using the Hydroponic Planting System
With limited land, you can build your vegetable garden using a hydroponic planting system.
2. Utilizing Your House’s Fence Wall
By utilizing a home fence, you can make a mini garden in your home.
3. Can Also Use Used Bottles
As a plant container, you can take advantage of abandoned drinking water bottles.
4. Also, Use the Aeroponic Planting System.
In addition to the Hydroponic system, you can use Aeroponic methods which can take advantage of existing space.
5. Hanging on the window
Hanging plants in your window can save land in your home.
6. Replacing a Pot with a Hanging Bag
You can save places and costs by replacing pots with hanging bags as plants.
7. Hanging Pot on Used Board
Hanging on a used board can be an option to create a garden on a narrow area.
8. Combining Many Interesting Planting Systems
Combining many planting systems in one garden is interesting, isn’t it?
9. Provide Wire for Vines
Providing reasoning media to plants is important so that plants do not propagate carelessly.
10. Designing with Vertical Garden Concepts
Design that is suitable for use in a narrow area is a vertical garden.